You may be eligible to join Riverspring at Home if you:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Live in New York City (The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau or Suffolk counties.
- Are Medicaid eligible
- Are eligible for nursing home level of care
- Are approved by the Conflict Free Evaluation & Enrollment Center
- Require care management and the long term services of RiverSpring at Home for at least 120 days from the date of enrollment.
Conflict Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC): The CFEEC is a subdivision of NYMC, which evaluates whether you need long term care services and determines whether you are eligible for MLTC. The CFEEC is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 8:00 pm, or Saturday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, at 1-855-222-8350; TTY: 1-888-329-1546; or via email CF.Evaluation.Center@health.ny.gov. If you want to join a MLTC plan for the first time, or if you have not been in a plan for 45 days or longer, the initial eligibility determination for MLTC will be made by the CFEEC, or other entity designated by NYS Department of Health. If you wish to enroll in RiverSpring at Home, you need to inform the CFEEC of your choice. You do not need a CFEEC Evaluation if you are already receiving Medicaid home care outside of a managed care plan or if you are transferring from another MLTC plan.
The State of New York has created a participant ombudsman program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide Members free, confidential assistance on any services offered by RiverSpring at Home. ICAN may be reached toll-free at 1-844-614-8800 or online at icannys.org